- Sun, 21:06: I think they're from Tidewater. That would explain a great deal. https://t.co/T9qAvdaEnR
- Mon, 00:37: Why Perry doesn't let me prepare dinner as often as I'd like... https://t.co/37iYsqOxnq
- Mon, 12:54: Perfect Date Day! https://t.co/k4XiVfrynK
- Mon, 16:10: RT @RonanFarrow: Hollywood realizing there's a great Harriet Tubman movie waiting to happen, figuring out how it can star Scarlett Johansso…
- Mon, 16:26: Watching X-Files, Tooms.The idea that the bad guy would be in hibernation until 2023 was sooo into the future then.Now it's 6 years. #XFiles
- Thu, 03:38: Woke up because 3am and I watched the cat come in the room and come over to me so I would let him out. Now I'm... https://t.co/w4N5U9Q9Pr
- Thu, 04:15: Perry Morse, it's Dan Jones' take on GoT. https://t.co/jIYvR5ATmp
- Thu, 12:24: Of course they are. https://t.co/E4FelS4bTU
- Thu, 14:15: Electric word life- it means forever, and that's a mighty long... https://t.co/nztdj6tWMu
- Sun, 23:09: I'm watching homesteading videos. The husband seems like he's a religious unabomber and his wife seems like... https://t.co/FUdHMqeLqC
- Mon, 07:12: I haven't had a pet in a long time but I remember there were cat treats in a little half pint sized carton, like... https://t.co/u4PTn3PqGd
- Mon, 07:17: Still awesome. https://t.co/09XTERkkuB
- Mon, 07:27: It never occurred to me that there was an actual thing. Bearcat. How wonderful. https://t.co/fvw1ZXf26Y
- Sat, 13:28: Perry Morse https://t.co/ETGUNBMqA7
- Sat, 19:20: Boost the signal. https://t.co/VJ2Gy3NQoB
- Sat, 22:27: Maggie Smith's BEST line ever. https://t.co/8KuCcnO4O2
- Sun, 07:01: When you go to bed at 2am, this is the middle if the night... https://t.co/lHSG1YlPpa
- Sun, 07:25: Because people are still afraid... https://t.co/6oAXOiBxnu
I just let the cat in about forty minutes ago and he dashes into Quinn's room. I then hear Q, suddenly awake, talking to the cat. "Get down from there." Not Q's usual greeting. I go in to get the cat, who's on his dresser and book case... I take him to the living room and he runs back to Q's room. There's a bird in there.
The bird flies into the living room and I shut Kreskin in Q's room. He asks me if I've seen the bird and without the lights on or contacts in, I haven't seen anything. We open the front door and I get the broom from the kitchen, waking Perry in the process. "Go back to sleep, you're dreaming" I tell him. "When you go to bed at 2am, this is the middle if the night..." is what he tells me, annoyed. I give Q the broom and he manages to chase the poor little bird out.
Q speculates that perhaps K brought the bird in, in his mouth. "Did you see it?" he asks. Without my contacts, I don't see much.
He releases Kreskin so I can fix the morning's bowl of 9Lives and goes back to bed.
Kreskin is... confused, looking for the bird. He takes solace in his pate'. I'm going to read a little before returning to bed.
- Fri, 14:44: Andie Gabor, Janet Lynn German... Y'all need this book https://t.co/U47joEMrMb
- Fri, 14:54: Yes! I'm loving the mountains... Screw you Tidewater. https://t.co/gdEHXOb87Y
- Fri, 23:07: Paul Knight, have you seen this? https://t.co/ChMzhZPl41
- Sat, 00:31: Quinn Morse, here's the houses I was talking about https://t.co/HAx7l9VPs5
- Sat, 07:49: https://t.co/e9YYeKhLfF